Easily Hide your private files.
Everyone wants their privacy to be respected, even when it comes to files stored on the computer. There are situations when you may consider encrypting your data. MacKeeper Data Encryptor will ensure 100% protection of all your confidential files. What makes MacKeeper the best Data Encryptor for your Mac system?
Many common situations often trigger you to encrypt your data. This may happen when you lend your computer to others, share files on your Mac, store financial data etc. You can just hide the filenames, but there is software that can make the hidden files visible. Data encryption is the best option as with it all your files are 100% secured.
Although the Mac system is already equipped with the encryption utility, nothing can be compared with security provided by MacKeeper’s Data Encryptor feature. It uses complex encryption algorithms that make the data invisible to unauthorized users.
MacKeeper Data Encryptor Features
MacKeeper does an excellent job of protecting personal files on your Mac. Data Encryptor offers password protection and two levels of data encryption.
MacKeeper is far different from other data encryption applications. It doesn’t conflict with Time Machine like other similar applications and even offers 24/7 customer support. With the fast and safe Data Encryptor tool all your personal files will be hidden, password protected and encrypted.
How does MacKeeper Data Encryptor Work?
Data Encryptor uses complex algorithms that are, however, quite easy to use. To hide and encrypt your important files, do the following:
- 1.Click Data Encryptor on MacKeeper’s navigation bar.
- 2.Create a password to get access to Data Encryptor. When ready, click Setup.
- 3.Choose the files or folders that you want to encrypt and drag them to the Data Encryptor page.
- 4.Select the encryption option, enter the password and click OK.
- 5.You can click either the lock image or the Hide button to encrypt the file. You can also select the Hide All option if you have several files to hide all at once.
- 6.To decrypt the file, click either the lock image or the Unhide button. You need to enter the password as well to make the file visible.
- 7.To remove the selected files from the list click the Remove button.
What Makes MacKeeper Data Encryptor Stand Out?
MacKeeper's Data Encryptor is worth trying because of its main benefits:
- 1.User-friendliness: Performing advanced encryption in just several clicks.
- 2.Complex encryption algorithms: To keep your files safe and secured just choose AES-128 or AES-256.
- 3.All-in-one package: MacKeeper will not only encrypt your files but also backup them to prevent accidental deletion.
- 4.24/7 customer support: Just contact the customer service representative in case of any technical problems.
With MacKeeper Data Encryptor your will be ensured that your files are safe, secured and protected. Download it today and protect your files from unauthorized use!
Preview and recover deleted files.
Have you ever deleted your important files and wanted to get them back? With the MacKeeper Undelete tool you have the chance to get back the files that have been removed even from Trash. Let’s find out how.
MacKeeper Undelete Features
MacKeeper’s Undelete tool restores the lost files piece by piece to make sure that not even a single item of data is missed. If you already know what files you want to retrieve, just click Recover and get all of them back within a short time period.
We can lose important files due to accidental deletion, power blackout or crashes. There’s no need to worry when losing such data, as once a file is deleted from a Mac, it still remains on the drive until it is overwritten by new files. MacKeeper’s Undelete tool will recover this lost data byte by byte. The following file types are supported:
- 3.Audio files
- 4.Video files
As long as files removed from Trash are not overwritten, there are bigger chances for you to recover them. To find out whether the files are still recoverable, scan your Mac’s hard drive with the Undelete tool. It will give you a list of files that have been recently deleted and can be restored. You can filter all these files to locate the one you want.
Two main features that make Undelete completely different from other file recovery tools are:
- 1.Support of both Mac HFS and Windows NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
- 2.Ability to recover files not only on Mac drives but also on external devices.
How does MacKeeper Undelete Work?
If you want to get back your deleted files, use the Undelete tool right away for your files not to be overwritten by newer files. Perform these steps:
- 1.Click Undelete on MacKeeper’s navigation bar.
- 2.Select the volume with the lost files and click Start Scan.
- 3.Once the scan is finished, you will see a list of files that can be recovered. Select the file type - images, documents, sound, video or archives – or use the Filter to easily locate your files. You can also preview the files with Quick Look.
- 4.Select the Recover option and choose the destination where you want to store the file back again. MacKeeper tool will make sure that the destination for your files has enough free space and then restore your files byte by byte.
So remember: if for some reason you lose your precious files, there’s no need to worry at all, because Undelete can bring these files back quickly and easily. This is a must-have application for your Mac and you should try it now!
Schedule backup for your files and folders.
Now you know how you can keep your important files safe. The next step is to secure them against accidental removal. While the Undelete tool recovers the already deleted files, another MacKeeper’s tool called Backup protects the files from possible removal. In addition, you can schedule automatic backups synchronized with the original file. Manual backup procedure is not needed if you already have this tool in your Mac system.
MacKeeper Backup Features
Most Mac users perform their routine backups using Time Machine that is already built in Mac OS X. However, this utility has some limitations - it can only create backup copies on Mac computers whereas MacKeeper can support external devices such as USB flash drives and other portable devices. No other application is capable of what MacKeeper can do and this is one of the exact reasons why MacKeeper is definitely a good choice for your Mac system.
Why use MacKeeper Backup Tool?
MacKeeper is the best choice that you can make because:
- It provides automatic backup schedule that you can setup either daily, monthly, weekly or hourly.
- It allows you to create unlimited number of backup copies.
- It won’t distract you from your work because it runs in the background mode.
- It is an all-in-one package that can not only backup data but also recover lost files, and this is only a small part of what MacKeeper can do.
MacKeeper Backup Advantages
When you use your Mac, you should be sure that your files are secured and never compromised. Regular backups are the best way to protect your files, and this procedure will be much more efficient with MacKeeper. Using MacKeeper has a lot of advantages:
- 1.Scheduling features: Enables you to backup your files according to your preferences.
- 2.Background mode: It won’t distract you from working on your Mac.
- 3.Versatility: It is capable of performing other advanced functions besides data backup.
- 4.Uniqueness: Ability to perform data backup not only in the system but on external devices.
Installing MacKeeper is the best thing that you can do to protect your files from accidental deletion.
How does MacKeeper Backup Work?
To prevent accidental deletion of vital information you can manually create backup copies on your computer or external devices. However, it will take you a lot of time. MacKeeper Backup tool will simplify and speed up the backup process. All you have to do is:
- 1.Click Backup on MacKeeper’s navigation bar.
- 2.Select the files you want to back up and drag them to the Backup tool page. It will be easier to create a backup group and then click OK.
- 3.Once the backup group is created, it will be added to the work area. You can even view the contents using the Quick Look button.
- 4.Set up a number of backup copies - from 1 to 100.
- 5.Set up the backup mode depending on specific time intervals.
- 6.Select your backup destination – your Mac computer, flash drive, FTP server or other external device.
- 7.Click Backup Now.
To schedule your backup process:
- 1.Click the Manual button in the backup group.
- 2.Select the scheduling interval – Hourly, Daily, Weekly, or Monthly – and set it up according to your needs.
- 3.Click OK.
With MacKeeper Backup tool, all your files will be backed up easily without the need to copy the files manually. Try and download MacKeeper to your Mac system now!
Delete files and folders forever.
Now and then we need to dispose of our confidential files. Trashing alone won’t help because someone might find these documents. This refers not only to the physical documents but also to the files on your Mac. The best way to remove the files once and for all is to use a utility that acts as a file shredder. When it comes to shredding, MacKeeper is the most reliable utility for your Mac. MacKeeper’s Shredder tool uses complex algorithms that will securely erase your files leaving no chances for recovering them even with special tools. It also offers a whole bunch of other powerful features aside from the shredding tool.
Why Permanently Delete Files?
Keep in mind that emptying Trash won’t help at all because the data still can be recovered from it. If other people use your computer and know some file recovery tools, then it will be easy for them to restore all your confidential files. Therefore your files should be protected even when deleted, and a shredding tool is the best solution.
Here are the examples of files that may need to be shredded:
- 1.Personal profiles of employees
- 2.Company’s top secret data
- 3.Client’s personal data
- 4.Other personal information
MacKeeper’s Shredder is the best solution to completely dispose of confidential info mentioned above.
Why Use MacKeeper Shredder?
The advantages of MacKeeper Shredder are:
- 1.Complete removal of confidential files that won’t leave any traces of their existence.
- 2.Advanced shredding methods: 35-pass Gutmann, 7 US DoD compliant passes and single pass of random data.
- 3.Additional “Zero shredded data” option that offers even more protection by overwriting the deleted files with binary zeroes.
- 4.24/7 support with any technical issues.
How does MacKeeper Shredder work?
To use MacKeeper Shredder:
- 1.Click Shredder on MacKeeper’s navigation bar.
- 2.Drag the files you want to dispose of to the Shredder page.
- 3.Select the files and click the Shred button.
- 4.Click OK to confirm your action.
MacKeeper’s Shredder tool will securely delete your files as if they never existed before. Download it now to secure files in your Mac system!
Hide your private files.
Preview and recover deleted files.
Schedule backup for your files and folders.
Delete files and folders forever.